WEG Commercial Motors
WEG initially produced electric motors, in the 1980s it started to expand its activities, making electrical and electronic parts, products for industrial automation, power and distribution transformers, liquid and powder coatings and electrical insulating varnishes. The company consolidated its position not only as a manufacturer of motors, but also as a supplier of complete industrial electrical systems.
Available Careers at WEG Commercial Motors
Open Interviews at WEG
Mechanical Engineer Intern
The Mechanical Engineer Intern will participate as a valuable member of the engineering team at WEG by working directly with the engineering staff in all activities related to design and develop electric motors, taking in consideration customer specifications and manufacturing capabilities. This is a paid internship that requires a minimum commitment of 2 semesters and 20 hours preferred, per week. The intern will work with the engineering team doing a variety of tasks related to the development of electric motors for a wide range of applications and the redesign of engineering systems and processes. This position will provide the opportunity to learn the real-world application of many software tools such as SolidWorks, AutoCAD, DraftSight, Ansys and Microsoft Office. This position will report to a full-time engineer at WEG. Salary based on experience.
- Participate as a multidisciplinary engineering team member;
- Learn existing engineering systems;
- Assist with redesign of existing engineering systems and processes;
- Assist with design of new product information systems;
- Attend and participate in team meetings as required;
- Work with many types of product information.
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Actively enrolled in a technical field of study (Mechanical engineering) and, either in or entering, your Junior or Senior year;
- Attention to details;
- knowledge in Microsoft office software applications.
WEG Commercial Motors is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply at www.weg-cm.com
WEG Commercial Motors has a rich history in the design and manufacturing of fractional horsepower electric motors and is looking to hire you!
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Possess the availability to work 1st or 2nd shift plus overtime
If you are looking for excellent benefits, competitive compensation, wellness services and a 401k program while working in a team environment then WEG could be the place for you.
Apply at www.weg-cm.com