Micromatic is a growth-oriented company engineering and delivering custom industrial products to a global marketplace. As a premier manufacturer of world-class rotary actuators and automated assembly equipment, their products include pistons, connecting rods, wrist-pins, and more. Micromatic offers high-speed automatic and lower-volume semi-automatic assembly machines for combustion assemblies.
With headquarters in Berne, Indiana, their 110,000 square feet of manufacturing facilities spans 10 acres with origins dating back to 1929.
- Engineering and manufacturing of world-class Rotatac © Hyd-ro-ac© Rotary Actuators
- Manufactruing of Micro-Precision © Automated Systems
- Design, engineering and manufacturing of hydraulic and pneumatic and automated assembly equipment
- CNC Machinists with programming experience
- Engineers with project management and design experience
- PLC Experience